Your First Server

dtrox

Welcome,

If you're here, it's likely because you're new to the creation and management of FiveM servers.

Let's get straight to the point.

In this example, we will set up a server on Windows. Creating a FiveM server is a straightforward and user-friendly process.

For anyone wanting to learn more about linux, I recommend using a server manager such as pterodactyl.

Firstly, you need to download the artifacts. It's important to note that there are artifacts available for both Windows and Linux. If you're unsure which version to choose, I recommend opting for the recommended version.

Once the files are downloaded, place them in the location of your choice for server management and launch the program named "FXServer." Subsequently, a web page will open, prompting you to log in. Follow the provided instructions.

It's worth noting that a free server key allows you to access premium features (paid) as long as your server has 10 players or fewer. I strongly advise using this method during the development of your server to avoid unnecessary expenses.

A simple search on youtube allows you to follow each step. Here's a video from HighwayTrooper that explains the process.

Feel free to ask questions or seek additional guidance as needed. We are here to assist you throughout this process.

Important Information

https://dtxcustoms.com/terms